HP Norway is part of the global information technology company- Hewlett Packard. It develops and provides products, technologies, software, solutions and services to individual consumers, small and medium-sized businesses and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
- Merchant: HP Norway
- Industry: Computer Hardware, Software, IT services
- Vaimo Base Engine: Innovate
- Magento Edition: Magento Enterprise
- Market Served Initially: Norway
Verner Hølleland, Country General Manager Printing & Personal Systems at Hewlett-Packard Norway
"IT market is changing fast. HP sees the need to provide SMB (small and medium-sized business) market with the solutions that support the new style of business management, where the move from capital expenditure to operating expenditure is a key factor. We will first launch our B2B eCommerce solution in Norway and once it has been a success, also deploy similar solution in other Nordic and Benelux countries."
WHY VAIMO AND WHY MAGENTO?
“When we looked for solution providers to work with to develop the new B2B solution, we evaluated the suppliers and eCommerce platforms in the same internal process. Vaimo was chosen because of their experience and competence in delivering specific non-standard solutions on the Magento platform. Magento was also key in our decision making process- it’s a very strong platform that integrates easily across different online information systems which was important for us given the requirements we have for the final solution.”
- Create and integrated online sales tool for channel partners
- End-to-end B2B solution from quote to order and lease agreement
- Integrating a lease calculator in real-time with Magento- a unique solution to address the new style of business
T: +47 908 98 107
T: +47 240 97 000